Do you know someone that is an avid Koi hobbyist?
Then why not treat them to a Christmas present they’ll love with our multipack of issues 1-6 of Koi Talk magazine, the UK’s only monthly, printed magazine, dedicated to Koi.
Priced at just £24.95 including postage it’s a fantastic gift! What’s more, we’ll even include a special one-off discount code to get their first subscription copy of the magazine completely FREE of charge!
Order before Wednesday 15 December to ensure delivery in-time for Christmas 2021.
Want to know more about what’s in each magazine?
- A beginner’s guide to water testing
- Beni Kikokuryu appreciation
- An intimate look at one of Niigata’s largest and best breeders
- One to one interview with the owner of a stunning Koi pond
- Mechanical filtration: The drum filter
- The beginner’s guide to buying Koi
- Goshiki appreciation
- Biological filtration – The moving bed
- One to one interview with a Koi obsessed father and son combo
- All you need to know about blanket weed
- The beginner’s guide to Koi appreciation
- Kikusui appreciation
- Azukari – Is it worth it?
- Pond visit with Andy Corrie
- Pump efficiency
- Parasites: How to identify and what to do
- Showa appreciation
- Maximising growth
- An interview with Kodama Koi Farm
- Stress in Koi
- Pond design tips from the professionals
- Kujaku appreciation
- The Japanese selection process
- Koi breeding in the UK
- Understanding the swim bladder
- Handling your Koi like a pro
- Shusui appreciation
- Male Koi – pay attention!
- Do it once, do it right! Koi pond visit in Hertfordshire
- The science behind UVC units