We’re recruiting for a professional videographer to join the team! If filming Koi and ponds sounds like your dream job then read on…
Can you capture high-quality video in a variety of styles and formats, and edit it into an engaging, eye-catching and informative piece? Have you ever wanted to develop a career in filming animals?
Trade Dress (the company behind Koi Talk magazine) is a new and upcoming business support agency with a unique approach, providing support, advice and marketing services to selected specialist retailers, with major plans for expansion and diversification to support small business owners across a selection of niche markets. As well as producing Koi Talk we also have a number of contracts in place. The Koi Talk brand is quickly positioning itself as a go-to source for professional advice and guidance for Koi hobbyists, across the UK and beyond.
As we look towards our future growth we are recruiting for a talented, self-motivated and experienced videographer to join the creative team.
- Job title: Videographer
- Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire (DN22) plus travel across the UK as required for the role
- Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience
In this position you will be responsible for filming, editing and creating high-quality, engaging video content for our own brands and a number of our client base. Key projects include videography work for Koi Talk magazine, Koi Wholesale (the UK’s leading supplier of quality Japanese Koi), and a number of selected retailers across the UK.
You will be working as part of a dedicated professional team and will have the opportunity to develop further in the role as the company expands. All required equipment will be provided. Due to travel requirements a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential for this role.
- Experience of filming, editing and creating professional, engaging video content for YouTube, social media and other online channels
- Professional photography skills
- A creative eye to capture exciting footage and photography with vibrant and unique live animals
- Working to brand as well as supporting and championing the development of client’s brands that are currently in progression
- Attention to detail, ensuring video, photography and audio content is always up-to the high standard required
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and the ability to move between projects as requirements change
- Flexibility to travel across the UK (and potentially beyond) for filming projects
- Offering new ideas to the wider team, with an awareness of new and upcoming video trends and opportunities
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently alone, as well as part of a team
- A team player, able to work closely with the senior team and external clients to deliver outstanding results
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential for this role.
- Experience of filming with animals and in outdoor settings
- Experience of filming in a retail setting
- A desire to learn about the many stunning varieties of Koi carp.
The company is developing a modern, relaxed working environment that focuses on results rather than hours worked. You will be part of a small team but must be able to work effectively alone. The role will be largely based in Retford, Nottinghamshire but will include travel across the UK. There will also be the option for some flexible working arrangements dependant upon individual project requirements.
Your achievements in the company will not go unnoticed and you along with the rest of the team will share in its success.
For an informal conversation about the role please contact Steve by telephone on 07834 687 587.
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a video or cover letter telling us why you want the job. Email your application to email@example.com